You have probably noticed how SUVs and crossovers are taking over American roads. Not too long ago, the family sedan was the staple of the highway. Now, families want more space and versatility. If you are still hanging onto your sedan, but want to try something new, here are five reasons to buy an SUV.
- Cargo space. Most SUVs easily beat the cargo space in the trunk of a sedan. You can get even more space by folding down the back seats for a large, flat loading area.
- Room for passengers. Sedans max out at five passengers. If you need more space than that and don’t want a minivan, an SUV is your only choice. It is easy to find a well-equipped model with three rows of seats for six, seven, or even eight passengers.
- Capabilities. While some sedans have minimal towing abilities, an SUV is practically guaranteed to be able to tow more.
- Better handling. If you ever want to drive off-road or through deep snow, you can get great handling capabilities with a four- or all-wheel drive SUV.
- Safety. While sedans can be equipped with advanced safety features, they will still always lose in a head-on collision with a larger vehicle. Get the advanced features and safer size when you choose an SUV.
Stop by E-Z Way Auto Sales to see our expansive collection of used SUVs. You’re sure to find your dream ride!